Code of Conduct

As recommended by the Attorney Generals department if you have a concern about the service you have received from a marriage celebrant in relation to your wedding you may make a complaint.  If you have any concerns you should discuss them with the celebrant first but if you are not able to do this, or believe your complaint requires further consideration, there is a special procedure set out in the Marriage Regulations to enable complaints concerning the performance of marriage celebrants to be responded to.  This can be found on the Attorney Generals Department website.